EL LOGOTIPO ES SÓLO EL COMIENZO
LA PRIMERA IMPRESIÓN NUNCA SE OLVIDA
At a very basic level, a logo is a symbols made up of text and images that help us identify brands we like. But they can be so much more! A good logo is the cornerstone of your brand. It helps customers understand what you do, who you are and what you value.
A logotype should be:
- VERSATILE AND ADAPTABLE Makes a lasting impression on your audience in any format, printed, digital, small or large scale.
EASY TO “GET” AND REMEMBER “Less is more”. Logos create strong visual associations with a business. This association helps customers keep your brand in mind. Even if you have a complex message, the logo should be clear and easy to understand.
A logo is the central part of a brand identity. Brand identity is the collection of all elements that a company creates to portray the right image to its consumer. Brand identity is different from “brand image” and “branding,” even though these terms are sometimes treated as interchangeable.
The term branding refers to the marketing practice of actively shaping a distinctive brand. Brand is the perception of the company in the eyes of the world. Your brand identity is what makes you instantly recognizable to your customers. Your audience will associate your brand identity with your product or service, and that identity is what forges the connection between you and your customers, builds customer loyalty, and determines how your customers will perceive your brand.
- Logotipo primario y secundario
- Papelería corporativa: tarjeta de presentación, hoja membretada, machote para ppt y lo que necesites para tu negocio
- Análisis visual de la competencia
- Business canvas
- Paleta de colores
- Sistema de tipografía
- Perfil para redes sociales
- Manual y estrategia de la marca